Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famous Chinese Actor/Actress
I love so many chinese actor like Samo Hung, Jet Li, Yuen Biao, Donnie Yeng because they are great in Kung Fu. But one actor is truly deserve to be called an icon and that is Jackie Chan with his abilities to execute difficult routines while making the audience laugh to his humor. The dedication he provide for making a good film is such a great characther of an icon.
For me, Jackie Chan is the famous of them all. He is the true legendary martial arts actor that can do all the hardest stunts that a normal actor can't do instead they needed an extra for the action scenes. Jackie Chan is my idol,a I'm not Chinese yet I am a pure blooded Filipino that watched some of his magnificent movies because of the jump pack action scenes such it is truly brilliant work. He even recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records as the "Most stunts performed by a living actor." Can you believe that?, this talented man did big contributions and impact to his own country which is china.
I think Liu Yi Fei is also famous. I watched her dramas and she was really amazing. She is also so beautiful and charming.