Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miss Granny (Korean Movie)
Video 
If you haven't seen this movie then I recommend you do. It's got a nice mix of comedy and fantasy. It's the story of an elderly woman who was given a chance at life and regained her younger appearance due to events in her household. The lead actresses both young and old are both quite appealing. Overall it's a lighthearted comedy with real life lessons that I'm sure you'll enjoy. 

Here's a trailer for you to watch! Heart
Miss Granny
I haven’t watched this. I know there is a chinese and a filipino version of it. I heard a lot of good reviews about this movie. Shim eunkyung is also a good actress. I’ll try to watch this.
Is this the filipino movie of Sarah Geronimo, based on this Korean movie?
I have watched the Korean version and I love the story of a family that most can relate to. It shows the usual relationship between a mother and her adult son and with his wife. As well as the unconditional love of grandparents with their grandchildren. The actors were all great that I laughed and cried with them.

(11-23-2018, 03:35 AM)emiaj55 Wrote: Is this the filipino movie of Sarah Geronimo, based on this Korean movie?

Sarah Geronimo's song in this movie is one of the best songs I've heard. I haven't seen the Filipino version but I will definitely try to get a copy. I'm curious if the story is exactly the same with the Korean movie that it would just feel like a translated film or if they changed it a little.
(11-23-2018, 02:42 AM)knnon Wrote: If you haven't seen this movie then I recommend you do. It's got a nice mix of comedy and fantasy. It's the story of an elderly woman who was given a chance at life and regained her younger appearance due to events in her household. The lead actresses both young and old are both quite appealing. Overall it's a lighthearted comedy with real life lessons that I'm sure you'll enjoy. 

Here's a trailer for you to watch! Heart
Miss Granny

Thanks for the trailer. I have just watched it. It makes me want to know the whole story.
(11-23-2018, 03:24 AM)thejoyrevolution Wrote: I haven’t watched this. I know there is a chinese and a filipino version of it. I heard a lot of good reviews about this movie. Shim eunkyung is also a good actress. I’ll try to watch this.

Yes it is based on this version. Even down to the details of her clothes which I find adorable! There's Vietnamese, Chinese, Thai, and Indonesian versions of this move!

(11-23-2018, 05:47 AM)iambeth Wrote: I have watched the Korean version and I love the story of a family that most can relate to. It shows the usual relationship between a mother and her adult son and with his wife. As well as the unconditional love of grandparents with their grandchildren. The actors were all great that I laughed and cried with them.

(11-23-2018, 03:35 AM)emiaj55 Wrote: Is this the filipino movie of Sarah Geronimo, based on this Korean movie?

Sarah Geronimo's song in this movie is one of the best songs I've heard. I haven't seen the Filipino version but I will definitely try to get a copy. I'm curious if the story is exactly the same with the Korean movie that it would just feel like a translated film or if they changed it a little.

The songs on this version are also really good! I haven't seen Sarah's version so I'm still waiting for it be shown on the local movie channel. I want to see if they changed things up as well. Hopefully it shows soon because I'm running out on things to watch  Big Grin
It turns out, the Filipino version of "Miss Granny" which starred Ms. Sarah Geronimo, is actually an adaptation of "Miss Granny" of Korea, which aired last 2014, starring Ms. Shim Eun-kyung as the 20 year old protagonist.
(11-24-2018, 03:10 AM)emiaj55 Wrote: It turns out, the Filipino version of "Miss Granny" which starred Ms. Sarah Geronimo, is actually an adaptation of "Miss Granny" of Korea, which aired last 2014, starring Ms. Shim Eun-kyung as the 20 year old protagonist.
How nice. This is where Miss Granny Of ms. Sarah Geronimo came from.
I was surprised that this movie has a Filipino version starred by Miss Sarah Geronimo. I am excited to see this movie and of course the Filipino adaptation as well. It seems very interesting movie and knowing Sarah Geronimo, I believe it was amazing.
I haven't watched the Filipino version of this movie but I could say that it is very beautiful and a lot of lessons could be learned from this. I would also liks to watch this korean version of Miss granny. They both tell us how to appreciate life more and that we should always make ourselves happy.