Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beautiful Accident [Movie]
Video 
I watched this in the wee hours of the night because my insomnia has decided to party with me again. I'm not really into Chinese dramas but I've watched a few (2 to be exact and this movie makes 3). This is a story about a very successful woman who died but was sent back because it wasn't her time yet. I can't say much because it'll spoil the story  Angel so I'll just say it's a must watch! I enjoyed watching this movie and it may have opened the doors for me to try more Chinese dramas. 

Beautiful Accident Trailer Heart
From the title itself, it seems very interesting movie and a must watch one. I believe based on your sharing, this movie contains a lot of valuable lessons. I am excited to see this one.
This sound interesting. I find it hard to look for cdrama or movies to watch. They are not as easily available than kdramas. I’ll look for this.
(11-24-2018, 06:48 AM)burgosmichael2407 Wrote: From the title itself, it seems very interesting movie and a must watch one. I believe based on your sharing, this movie contains a lot of valuable lessons. I am excited to see this one.

There are valuable lessons in this movie. Lessons on life, on love, on compassion, and just finding happiness. It doesn't fall on the heavy drama criteria but there are scenes which might make viewers tear up. And I forgot to mention that it also shows what it's like to be a regular person in society. I guess you can say the main focus is about a second chance at life.