Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Film can you watch over and over again?
I've got several films which I've seen countless of times without getting bored.  First is Richard Gere and Julia Roberts classic romantic comedy Pretty Woman.  Second is Keanu Reeves take on a Marvel Dark Hero in Constantine.  Third is the latest Expendables film. Fourth is John Wick 2.  Fifth...all Star Trek Films.
I don't think I have any of such films I couks watch countless times. I do have a couple of movies I love and I don't mind watching again every now and then. Inglorious Bastards is one of such movies. Pirates of the Carribbean (the firstmovie) is of such movies for me as well. Whether I like to repeat watching a movie really depends on my mood.
I never grow tired of watching 3 Idiots, The Foreigner of Jackie Chan and The Hitman's Bodyguard of Ryan Reynolds and Samuel Jackson. The 3 Idiots and The Hitman's Bodyguard are action packed but partnered with comedy. On the other hand, the Foreigner of Jackie Chan is all action and drama. This actually is a surprised to me. I am used to his comedy so I am really hooked with the movie being serios and all. It is a great movie.
My favorite would be the HBO Game of Thrones series.

I have repeatedly watched this movie from the season 1 to 7 and still haven't gotten tired of it.