Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Captain Marvel
Captain Marvel is a great movie, every character there has very unique skills and powers and I really love them a lot.
This movie is going to be a great impact to the Marvel Cinematic Universe for sure. Having a strong character like her will really put a punishment on Thanos. I can't wait to watch this movie and I hope all the Marvel fans out there will really appreciate her presence!
Set in the 1990s, Marvel Studios' Captain Marvel is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe that follows the journey of Carol Danvers as she becomes one of the universe's most powerful heroes. While a galactic war between two alien races reaches Earth, Danvers finds herself and a small cadre of allies at the center of the maelstrom. Collapse
I'm a fan of Marvel movies and I'm so excited to watch this one. I can't wait to see what will be her role in the sequel of the Infinity War.
Second trailer just came out, still looks awesome except for her outfit with that weird helmet

pre-sale tickets just went live